Registration form for 2019 is available here: PARADE OF BOATS REGISTRATION FORM 2019
• All entries must be received by the City of Charleston’s Office of Cultural Affairs, 75 Calhoun St. Suite 3800 Charleston, SC 29401 attn. Ray Swagerty, by 4:00 PM Wednesday, December 11, 2019. For City information, please contact Ray Swagerty, Production Manager & Parade of Boats Coordinator at SwagertyR@charleston-sc.gov or (843) 724-7414
• The entry fees are $25 for private boats and $50 for commercial entries. Payment must accompany entry form, or call (843) 724-7414 with credit information.
• Prizes are $500 for 1st place, $300 for second and $200 for third in both power and sail categories. Trophy to the 1st place boat with the highest score.
• Registration includes invitation to the Captain’s Party the following day from 5 to 7pm.
• The Captain’s Meeting will be at 6:00pm on Wednesday December 11th. It will be held at the City Gallery at Waterfront Park, 34 Prioleau St., downtown Charleston. Please try to attend as important specifics will be addressed. Mandatory for at least one member of the crew!
- See Judging the Boats & Tips for Participants for further information.
The Parade of Boats event is produced by the City of Charleston and America’s Boating Club Charleston (previously known as the Charleston Sail and Power Squadron).