Click here for 2016 Registration Form.
• All entries must be received by the City of Charleston’s Office of Cultural Affairs, 75 Calhoun St. Suite 3800 Charleston, SC 29401 attn. Ray Swagerty, by 4:00 PM Wednesday, December 7, 2016. For City information, please contact Ray Swagerty, Production Manager & Parade of Boats Coordinator at SwagertyR@charleston-sc.gov or (843) 724-7414
• The entry fees are $25 for private boats and $50 for commercial entries. Payment must accompany entry form.
• Prizes are $500 for 1st place, $300 for second and $200 for third in both power and sail categories.
• Registration includes invitation to the Captain’s Party the following day.
• There will be a brief Captain’s meeting held on Wednesday December 7, 2016 at 6:00pm at the City Gallery at Waterfront Park, 34 Prioleau St. downtown. Please try to attend as important specifics will be addressed.
- See Judging the Boats & Tips for Participants for further information.
The Parade of Boats event is produced by the City of Charleston and the Charleston Sail and Power Squadron.